Our sustainable sneaker Abaca made with upper-materials from BANANATEX®. The world’s first durable, waterproof fabric made purely from banana plants. Non-slip eco-rubber sole — made by 100% recycled rubber on our production facilities. Sourced by our own sole production-waste. Cotton laces made from 100% organic-cotton OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and BCI certified. The packaging is all reduced to the max. A recycled FSC certified cardboard box and sleeves made from recycled fabrics from production waste.
Product number: 05000-001/201-42
- True to size
- Only available in full sizes
These options are currently not available.
- Worldwide Delivery
- Free Delivery EU
- We ship by DHL
- Small return fee
- Read carefully the sizing instructions
This product is produced in the European Union. This product meets the highest sustainable standards. Our production company is certified and tested and in addition we keep a close and personal relationship.
- Sustainable Bananatex® materials
- Recycled rubber sole from sole production waste
- OEKO-TEX certified organic cotton laces
- FSC certified box and recycled sleeves from production waste