Our sustainable sneaker Abaca made with upper-materials from BANANATEX®. The world’s first durable, waterproof fabric made purely from banana plants. Non-slip eco-rubber sole — made by 100% recycled rubber on our production facilities. Sourced by our own sole production-waste. Cotton laces made from 100% organic-cotton OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and BCI certified. The packaging is all reduced to the max. A recycled FSC certified cardboard box and sleeves made from recycled fabrics from production waste.
Product number: 00000-001.2
- True to size
- Only available in full sizes
Available, delivery time 1-3 days
- Delivery and Service Delays
- Free Shipping in EU
- Delivered by DHL Express
- Small charge for returns (!)
This beauty piece is our master-piece when it comes to sustainability. Reduced to the max and reused everything from our own production (waste, leftovers, etc.). Enjoy a ride on a green shoe.
This product is produced in the European Union. This product meets the highest sustainable standards. Our production company is certified and tested and in addition we keep a close and personal relationship.
- Sustainable Bananatex® materials
- Recycled rubber sole from sole production waste
- OEKO-TEX certified organic cotton laces
- FSC certified box and recycled sleeves from production waste